- I received my purchase but I want to return it. How does it work ?
Please check shipping and return policy
- Do you only accept paypment through Paypal
Yes. Please check the reasons behind this choice
- Are all the products “Vintage” ?
No. The vintage products contain the “Vintage” mention on their description.
Bear in mind that some products are more than 30 years old. We do, however, only choose items that are still in excellent condition.
- Can I design my own products ?
Of course, we worked on several products with designers and entrepreneurs. Whether your are a designer, a retailer or just a DIY addict we will help find the right product or the right artisan to make it ! Check out this Moroccan kilim bags project we worked on with Souheil from US and this other project with Loren from Philippines
- Can I get a training on a specific Moroccan know-how like weaving or leather work ?
Yes, we’ll happy to host you here in Morocco. We’ll settle a custom training plan for you, arrange for accommodation and transportation!
- There are some imperfections on my product. What can I do ?
Because of the nature of handmade items, no item is identical or 'perfect'. There are imperfections that we feel add character to each piece. If you feel an item is defected, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If we determine the issue is not a defect but a normal variance in design or construction, you are still more than welcome to return it for a refund or exchange.
- My rug is shedding. Is it normal ?
Yes. Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, typically within three to six months.